Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Firefox Extension stopped working after latest update

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi, i have an enterprise edition of RDM 13.5.6.0 64bit.
The firefox extension was working ok until the latest firefox update. (62.0.3 (64-bit))

Here is the error

Clipboard 1

Many thanks!

Clipboard-1.png
Clock3 mths

Hello,

Could you try first to update your RDM to the latest release which is 13.6.7.0?

You can download this version here
https://remotedesktopmanager.com/home/download

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 25th, 2018, to January 1, 2019, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Well, problem upset
I have not renew the licence therefore i can only install up to .5, ton the new one as my key is not valid.

Can we do something about it ?
A discount ? it expire on may and i didn't think i need a newer version as the extension looked like an independent thing

thank you

Clock3 mths

Edit:

I requested a trial just to check it and the extension works so i'm waiting for a special discount Big Grin

Note: The auto submit form seems not to working.

The credentials are filled but the "login" button is not pressed automatically as per screenshot.
Once though i click on the extension icon on top of firefox the page logins automatically. Bug i guess ??

Clipboard 1

Clipboard-1.png
Clock3 mths

Hello,

Regarding your renewal, please send me your email address as well as your current license key via private message please.
I'll see with our sales department what can be done.

Regarding the auto submit issue, it depends on the website, but it usually works.

Is this a public URL? If yes, could you provide me the URL so that I can test it on my side?

Do you encounter the same issue using the chrome extension?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 25th, 2018, to January 1, 2019, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Thanks Jeff, i just sent you my info.

Its an internal link of a VCENTER 6.5 console. I only use firefox for this since i had issues with crhome and the administration of the VCENTER. If you can replicate it is ok otherwise it is no biggy at the moment. Just a bug submission.

many thanks again

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Thank you for the precision about VCENTER.

Are you using the Flash based of VCENTER or the HTML based of VCENTER?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Im using firefox just because of the Flash i want the full experience and not the HTML basic one.

I got the discount from sales, i'm going through smile
thanks for that!

Clock3 mths

Hello,

I have been able to reproduce the submit issue with Firefox and Chrome extension. Not sure if it's a bug or that the extension is not able to submit the credentials because it's in flash.

Let me check with the engineering department and get back to you.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

ok Jeff thanks.
If you managed to fix it just post a reply here so i can test it.

Thank you again!

Clock3 mths

Same error as the first post today

Enterprise 13.6.7.0 64bit
Firefox 62.0.3 64bit

Clock2 mths

Hello,

As I understand, you received the error 400 again this morning. Am I correct?

Usually, when this error occurs, you can restart RDM and your web browser to re-establish the connection between the two.

Are you on a laptop and recover from sleep mode?

Firefox was opened already on your computer as well as RDM?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Yeah silly me, i just restarted the desktop manager and it works now.
sorry for the trouble smile

Clock2 mths