Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Bug Report

Template for Document types - the name is not displayed

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

if you create a template for a document type (save the document in the database as default for example ) the template name is not shown:

Second issue:

If you create a document database template, the "Select template" window will only shown in the current RDM session. If you close and open RDM again, and create now a new document entry the window window are not shown and the blank session template will be used (without the template modifications)

I noticed this behaviour only for the types Document; The Select template window works for RDP, SSH, Web.. also after a restart from RDM without any issues

Thanks!

Regards,
Min

Clock2 yrs

Hello Min,

Thank you for reporting this!

I have been able to reproduce these issues.

Two tickets has been assigned to our engineering department.

I will notify you as soon as I have any update on that matter.

For further reference, the tickets numbers are WIN-1289 and WIN-1290

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

Our engineering department just informed me that a fix for both of these issues will be available in the next Beta version.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hello!

Awesome! Thank you very much guys! wink

Regards,
Min

Clock2 yrs

Hi James,

I didn't want to open a seperate thread - this request fits perfect to this bug:

Would it be possible to list the templates in alphabetical order?

Thanks!

Regards,
Min

Clock2 yrs

Hello Min,

I will talk with the engineering department in order to see if this need to be added to the feature request list or if this feature can be included in the fixes mentioned above.

Best regards!

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hello again!

A feature request has been created and assigned to our engineering department.
I will notify you as soon as I have any update on that matter.

For further reference, the ticket number is WIN-1298

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hello Min,

Our engineering department just informed me that this feature will be available in the version 13.9.8.0 of RDM.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hi James!

Awesome!

Thank you so much guys! Toast

Regards,
Min

Clock2 yrs

Hello Min,

Our QA department just confirmed that the issue reported in the ticket Win-1290 (Display issue with templates)
and the ticket Win-1289 (Template Name not being displayed) are now fixed in RDM 13.9.8.0

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hi James,

I can confirm that both issues (and of course my feature request wink ) works perfect with version 13.9.8.0

Thank you so much guys! wink

Regards,
Min

Clock2 yrs