Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Feature Request

Clipboard buffer timeout

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

Password managers like KeePass provide a functionality where the clipboard buffer is cleared automatically after a predefined timeout, so that passwords cannot be pasted by accident.

Are you planning to add this feature on your roadmap?

Regards

Clock8 mths

Hello,

We have transferred your request to the engineering department and they will check if it is possible to clear the clipboard from the browser. I will let you know as soon as we get any information from the engineering department.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on Monday, May 20, 2019.

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Hello,

Do you have an ETA on this feature?

Best regards

Clock6 mths

Hello,

I am afraid to say that there is not ETA on this matter right now. I will ask if they can increase the priority for your request.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on Monday, May 20, 2019.

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

Hello,

I just want to inform you that the next Devolutions Password Server release (2019.1.10 or higher) will contain a functionality that will ask for clearing the clipboard content 10 seconds after copying a password in the clipboard.

Here is a screen shot of prompt to clear the clipboard content.
2019 05 14 9 03 47

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

OFFICE CLOSURE!

signaturesignature

2019-05-14_9-03-47.png
Clock6 days