Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Bug Report

Log event seems broken

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

On versions 5.1.1.0 and 5.9.6.0 there is an issue with the logs, when we view or copy a password it will only log the first attempt.

If I click on view the password and then click on copy the password, it will just log the "viewed" event not the "copied" one.

Regards

Clock3 mths

Hello,

I am not able to reproduce with RDM 13.6.7.0 on DPS 5.1.1.0 and 5.9.6.0.

What version of RDM are you running?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 25th, 2018, to January 1, 2019, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello,

I forgot to ask you a question in my previous post;

What type of credential entry are you running the copy Password feature on? Is it a Username / Password entry?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 25th, 2018, to January 1, 2019, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello,

I'm not using RDM only DPS, I've noticed this issue on a Username / Password entry.

On the LOGS tab, it will just log the first event. If I click on Copy to Clipboard first and then click on View, there is just the event "Copied password to clipboard" and not "Password viewed" and vice-versa.

Regards

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Thank you for the precision.

Indeed, I have been able to reproduce with the web interface of DPS 5.1.1.0 or 5.9.6.0

A ticket has been opened to our engineering department. The ticket number is DEVO-545.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Just a quick message to let you know that this issue has been resolved internally and the fix should be available in the next release of DPS.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths