Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - PowerShell Repository

Powershell - Create new Entry

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Im going to build up a folderstructure that will contains entrys like Password List, Login(Web), Login(Account), Note/SecureNote, Viso-documents.
Some of the entries will have dummy data that we will change later on. For example the password list will have 10 diffrent username
I have searched but have not found out for example how to create passwordlist and add username/password.
Do you have any tips that I can use? For example create the entry like i want it and then how can I check the property/values with powershell?

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Here is a sample on how you can create a Password List entry type and add credentials in it.

The first step is to create the Password List entry.

$ps = New-RDMSession -Name $entryName -Type Credential -Group $group.Group
$ps.Credentials.CredentialType = "PasswordList"

Then, add an array of PasswordListItem objects in the Password List entry.

$psArray = @()
$psEntry = New-Object "Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.PasswordListItem"
$psEntry.User = $username
$psEntry.Password = $passwd
$psEntry.Domain = $domain
$psEntry.Description = $description
$psArray += $psEntry

$ps.Credentials.PasswordList = $psArray
Set-RDMSession $ps -Refresh

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello,

I just forgot to inform you that this thread has been moved in the PowerShell Repository section.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Thanks for the sample! smile

Clock2 mths

Hi Erica,

Can you also give me sample for creating Login(Account) and Login(Web)?
I can see that the type is Dataentry and I think the difference is DataEntryConnectionType, Credential or Web.

Clock2 mths

Hello,

Here is a sample script to create a Login (Account).

$dataEntryConnectionType = New-Object Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.DataEntryConnectionTypeInfo
$dataEntryConnectionType.DataEntryConnectionType = [Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.DataEntryConnectionType]::Credential
$session = New-RDMSession -Name "MyLoginAcount" -Type "DataEntry"
$session.DataEntry.ConnectionTypeInfos = $dataEntryConnectionType
Set-RDMSession $session -Refresh

To create a Login (Web) entry, use value Web instead of Credential on the second line.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths