Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Support

GUI Glitch Internet Explorer 11

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

I'm trying the last version of Password Server and I'm having a GUI problem with Internet Explorer 11.

When I reload the page :

Have you ever had this kind of problem?

Regards

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

These display problems in Internet Explorer are quite inconsistent. On my workstation, almost everything is displayed correctly and I cannot reproduce what you get.

Have you tried with another browser like Edge, Chrome or Firefox?

Are you using a SSL certificate with your Devolutions Password Server?

For Internet Explorer, could you please open the Developer Tools section, choose the Console tab and then reload the page? Could you please send us a screen shot of the Console tab?

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Have you tried with another browser like Edge, Chrome or Firefox?
It is working perfectly with Chrome but unfortunately it is used for debugging purpose, Firefox is used only for internet. ATM we are stuck with Internet Explorer 11 , still no plan to use Edge.
Are you using a SSL certificate with your Devolutions Password Server?
Yes, we are using a SSL certificate. I think it explains my second screenshot on my last post, if I disable SSL authentication and reload the page the GUI of IE does not glitch.

But I still have the first problem.

For Internet Explorer, could you please send us a screen shot of the Console tab?

Regards,

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

We have been able to reproduce your issue and a ticket has been submitted to our engineering department. For future reference, the ticket number is DPS-2012.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

For your information, this issue has been resolved internally. The fix will be available in the next Devolutions Password Server version 6.0.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs