Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Beta

RDM 14 Beta

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Thank you. I will look for it.

Clock2 mths

That update (v13.9.13.0) did indeed fix the tab problem I was having in Windows 8.1. Thank you!!

Clock2 mths

@Scott,
Great thank you.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

I've noticed that when I am away from my PC and possibly when RDM locks after a given time, the ability to edit any entry in my list no longer functions.

For instance, the pencil icon at the top left of the application is visible, but doesn't result in any response. Right clicking an entry and attempting to edit displays a greyed out menu. Not sure when this started..

Clock2 mths

Hello, @M M

Yeah the quick connect toobar does not react to mouse overring and does not highlight anymore or animate anything since a couple release. We're going to investigate why it is so but they do function correctly.

If you are unable to do anything after a lock, that might be due to a lost of connection. Try to force refresh (CTRL+F5) when this happen and you should be able to gain back your rights properly.

Regards,

Alexandre Roy

signaturesignature

Clock29 days

Sorry if this has been covered before, could not find anything. Can beta be "trialed" forever or does it expire like the release version in 30 days?

Clock14 days

The beta versions are limited exactly like the production version but you can request another trial. We can extend it without any problem.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock14 days