Forum / Remote Desktop Manager IOS - Bug Report

Document -> Text not showing up on iOS

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I tried various Document -> Text entries and all open to say "View" "Editor" and "History", but do not show the what the text entry has either by going to View or Editor.

If you click on View it says "Welcome to the documentation section" then says various markdown features, headings, lists, etc. Does not show text info

If you click on Editor it says the same information just in plain text... no fancy fonts or anything.

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

Could you please tell me which version of RDM iOS you are currently using and which type of Data Source are you connected to?

Also, would it be possible for you to send us screenshot of what you are seeing directly to support@devolutions.net?

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

Thank you for sending us these screenshots.

I will see what might be the cause of this issue.
I will update this forum thread as soon as a solution will be found.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs