Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - SDK

error: SQL addon with RDM 5.6.1.0 when duplicating

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

hi,

just tried again the addon and got the following exception:

NotImplementedException - Die Methode oder der Vorgang sind nicht implementiert.

bei RemoteDesktopManager.AddOn.BaseSessionAddOn.CreateEmbeddedFrame(String aParams)
bei Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.Connectors.EmbeddedAddOnConnector.CreateFrame(EmbededConnectionResult aResult)
bei Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.Connectors.EmbeddedConnector.Connect(Connection aConnection, OpenConnectionMode aOpenConnectionMode)
bei Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ConnectionManager.OpenConnection(Connection aConnection, OpenConnectionMode aOpenConnectionMode)
bei Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Forms.FrmMain.OpenConnection(Connection[] aCurrentConnections)
bei Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Frames.ConnectionViews.FreConnectionTreeView.tvList_NodeMouseDoubleClick(Object sender, TreeNodeMouseClickEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.OnNodeMouseDoubleClick(TreeNodeMouseClickEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
bei Devolutions.Private.Controls.TreeViewXP.WndProc(Message& message)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

this is due to the following:
i have a RDP session which uses embedded mode .. i duplicated this session and switched the session type to SQL .. therefore the option "open embedded" is still checked and deactived for me to change ...

KR
plague

https://www.gpunktschmitz.com

Clock11 yrs

Oh,
It's a good one,

thank you

David Hervieux
Devolutions inc.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock11 yrs