Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Information / Load from Inventory

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I'll would like to use this feature a bit more.
Any way it could populate / update itself at each login (or if it's too ressource intensive, maybe at each 10 logons)
When Wayk Now unattended will release, will it be able to populate the inventory too ?

Would be great since I could able to get a clear overview of our customer in a few minutes

------------------------------------------

J'aimerais pousser l'utilisation de cette fonctionnalité un peu plus
Pourrais t'il y avoir un moyen de remplir / mettre à jour à chaque login (ou si c'est trop lourd, p-ê mettre une un compteur au 5 fois)

De plus, quiand Wayk Now Unattended va sortir et être intégré à RDM, va t'il pouvoir faire des inventaires lui aussi ?

Ça serait merveilleux puisque je pourrais avoir une vue rapide et à jour du parc informatique de nos clients

Clock4 mths

Hello Stephane,
What do you mean by update on login? What do you use to connect? We need to use WMI to load the inventory. About Wayk, it's planned to have the automatic inventory for sure. We also plan to have the automatic load inventory in Devolutions Password Server soon.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

If i'm not mistaken, the only way to do a Inventory is by going into the Information Menu while editing the entry RDP session and clic on "Load From Inventory"

Our inventory tend to do faily outdated after a while since we don't tend to edit the connection that often.

Clock4 mths

I will double check if we have a powershell for that.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

I guess it would be "9.82 Invoke-RDMLoadFromInventorySession" in the manual.
But, most of our sessions use a VPN connection with OpenVPN. It would have been a bit more convenient if the Load From inventory would run itself under some condition.

Clock4 mths

I will add this to our todo list. I will try to add a setting like Refresh Inventory on Connect?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Would be great. Thank you

Clock4 mths