Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Choose port every time on RDP connection

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

This may already be a feature i'm just not seeing. I use Kaseya Traverse for doing tunnels to client devices (giving me a specific IP and one of 40 random port numbers for every tunnel I build). So basically, I'm looking to be prompted to select my RDP port everytime I double click a saved RDP connection. Rather than having to go into edit and manually edit the RDP port every time.

At the moment, I just have 40 separate RDP connections pointing to the IP address and one of the 40 ports and just double click the one I want based on the port Kaseya gives me. But this method does not allow me to save credentials as a variety of different devices will get the same port at different times.

So an RDP port selector prompt every time on a select group of RDP links - Is this feature possible? If so, can anyone offer guidance and version number it is available on? Or if not possible, could it be possible in a future update?

Clock4 mths

Hello,
I will add a feature request for that. I will try to include it in RDM 14

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Beautiful.

I've seen a handful of Kaseya Traverse requests by searching but I understand it would be rather involved to fully integrate. I think the above would be the best solution without having to outright write an entire Kaseya API.

Clock4 mths