Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

move footer 'auto hide' to beneath session window

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

See screenshots.
when you have the footer panes' docked' they are only part of the session window and do not interfere with the navigation pane on the left.
But when you select the panes to 'auto hide' they stretch across the entire window rather than following the same docking as when they are not auto hidden.

Can this be fixed so the 'auto hide' only stretches to the navigation pane then stops? To match the behavior when the panes are not auto hidden?

1.png
Untitled.png
Clock4 mths

I will ask our support to do some test but I'm not sure if it's possible with the third party we use.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

I don't understand these answers. You guys mention 'third party we use' all the time, without ever explaining exactly what that means. What 3rd party? What are you using with this 3rd party that makes this possible/impossible?

If the footer panes can be a certain way when they are visible, but have to be a completely different way when the are 'auto hide', I don't understand why those 2 things aren't related.

Clock4 mths

Hello,

I have assigned this to James from the support team, he will do some tests and get back to you on the subject.

Regarding the 3rd party explanation, I will let David develop on this.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hello,
What we mean by third party is an external component that we use for the UI. We don't have access to the source code of this component and thus limiting what we can do. We use DevExpress for the ribbon and the docking panel.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hello,

I have been able to reproduce this behavior.
I will contact our engineering department in order to see if your request can be done, I will notify you as soon as I have any update on that matter.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths