Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Roboform Unable To Retrieve Roboform Credential

Hi Team,

My Testing Version RDM 13.6.2.0. X64.

Roboform my credential repository not provide credentials.

Error: Unable To Retrieve Roboform Credential

Settings 1.png
Settings 2.png
Error 1.png
Clock3 mths

Hello,

What version of Roboform do you use?

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

Clock3 mths

Hi Mark,

version info attach.

Thanks.

Roboform Version.PNG
Clock3 mths

Hello,

Thank you for the details.

I will have a look at this with my team and let you know when I find something.

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Just to let you know that I have assigned your case to our engineering department for further investigation.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Could you please send us the logs in Help -> Application Logs so we can have a look?

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hi Mark,

RemoteDesktopManager64.log.db
RemoteDesktopManager6412.07.2018.log
logs1.xml
Clock3 mths

Hello,

Thank you for the files.

I will transfer this to our engineers for analysis.

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hi,

We added logging options to RoboForm. To enable them you need to select a file path in File>Options>Types>Credentials>RoboForm (I've attached an image showing where the option is). If you could send me a private message with these logs to help us diagnose the issue.

Regards

Samuel Baker

signaturesignature

RoboForm Log.png
Clock3 mths

Hello there,

I can not see this.

Do I need to install the new version?

rdp_credentials_logs.PNG
Clock3 mths

Hi,

Yes sorry I forgot to mention this will only be available in the next patch.

Samuel Baker

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

I am waiting,

Best regards.

Clock3 mths

Hi Team,

Version 13.6.6.0 installed. Roboform Debug log activated. Debug log file not create.

RDPRoboformDebuglog.PNG
Clock2 mths

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, this issue is still under investigation by our engineering department.

That being said, are you using OTP?

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock4 days