Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

ability to 'delay' web logins

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

We're having a few problems with certain websites where RDM isn't logging in properly because its trying to fill in the inputs too quickly.
It would be nice if there was a method to 'delay' login of a webpage for X seconds.

Specifically, if you attempt to login to nutanix acropolis web interfaces they use some kind of splash loading page that takes about 3 seconds before the login inputs are presented, which messes up the login for RDM.

Clock5 mths

I will ask our team to check this.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

We added autofill delay option in the "Login" tab that is supported by Internet Explorer and Chrome. This should be available in the next patch.

Regards

Samuel Baker

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Do you know which version this might be in? I didn't see anything related to a login delay in the 13.6.6 release notes.

Clock4 mths

Hello,

I had a quick chat with our engineering department regarding this and this should be available in RDM 14.
This version should be available later this year.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

ok. Are you guys making any improvements in the web logins with the ability to support javascript buttons?
Or clicking buttons that don't have a 'name' or 'id' field in the HTML code?

A lot of online forms are moving towards using javascript for their 'login' buttons. And aren't using HTML for the click of the button, but rather a javascript function like 'onclick' and such.

Clock4 mths

Hello,
It's not simple to find a solution. We are still investigating but not found a perfect solution. It seems that sometime when we just to the submit, for some web site it's ok but not always.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths