Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

iperiusremote

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

hi

is it possible to add this remote management program www.iperiusremote.com? very similar to TeamViewer

lg

Clock6 mths

Hello,

Do you know if they have an API, SDK or Command Line that we could use?

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

Clock6 mths

Hi Mark
Unfortunately I don’t know upset
Do you Think I Should ask to the support iperiusremote?

Thanks
Lg

Clock6 mths

Hello,

If you can, please do. We would need at least one of the 3 to be able to make an integration.

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

Clock6 mths

hi Mark

iperiusremote support replied : by command line.
IperiusRemote.exe -NOAUTOELEV -AUTOCONN "123456789|password"

lg

Clock6 mths

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Just to be sure, could you please tell us what the "123456789|password" signifies in the command line?

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

hi Mark

as with TeamViewer "123456" is remote session ID and "password" is password smile

i tried and the command line is running correctly.
now is to have the same management for the id and password , similar to the TeamViewer so i can use "repository credenziali" o hide Password.

lg

Ashampoo_Snap_mercoledì 13 giugno 2018_16h06m52s_004_.png
Clock6 mths

Hello,

Thank you for the details!

We have added your request to our to-do list.

Best regards,

Mark Beausejour

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

Hello,

Iperius Remote is now available as an addon on our website. You can find the download link here: https://remotedesktopmanager.com/home/addon

Best regards,

Xavier Savage

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths