Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Use Windows Integrated Auth with CyberArk

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Through a browser, I can authenticate to CyberArk using Windows Integrated Authentication. It would be nice to be able to do this from RDM as well, much in the way that I can authenticate to Secret Server using Integrated Auth.

Clock7 mths

Hello,

I've just recently been on a call with CyberArk's team where we analyzed the gap between our implementation in regards to some of our other partners in the PAM space.

Here's a list of what we want to address:

• Listing the privileged accounts that one has access to (rather than having to copy/paste the keywords from the account definition)
  • Make use of the PSM
  • Support Integrated Authentication
We have to work with what their REST APIs currently offers as some features are missing. We are working with them on coming up with solutions in the short term until they can add services to their APIs. (Like using the PACLI to list credentials...)
So nothing concrete here about integrated auth, we were focusing on listing credentials at this time. I wanted to convey that indeed we had the plan, and that we had a great collaboration with their team.

Please continue to submit feature requests as this really drives where we'll put our efforts next.
Best regards,

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock7 mths

Excellent, happy to hear these are all on the roadmap.

Clock7 mths

As long as PSM is not a requirement, great.

Clock7 mths

Any updates on this? I recently installed the latest version of RDM and it still requires me to enter credentials to access CyberArk. Are there any workarounds at this time that will pass my Windows credentials to CyberArk for authentication?

Clock5 mths

Hello,

The REST API to allow for this has been made available just this month.

Our friends at Cyberark have provided us with an updated version but we have one more meeting planned to make our environment "production ready" .

Our Engineering dept is waiting for this before they can start the implementation. It will be a few releases still before its made available.

Best regards,

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths