Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Bug Report

Credential tree jumping

Hi Guys,

We've noticed that when we create a shortcut of a session to another folder the tree focus is moved to the root of the repository. This is somehow annoying because we lose visual track of where we were.

This is happening in V13.5.6.0

Regards,

Rafael

Clock5 mths

Hello,

I have been able to reproduce the issue.
A ticket has been assigned to our engineering department.

We will notify you as soon as we have any update on that matter.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Hi,

We've made changes to the refresh after creating a shortcut and your issue should be fixed. These changes will be available in the next patch.

Regards,

Samuel Baker

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Hi Samuel,

Great news!

Thank you so much

Rafael

Clock4 mths

Hi, we are currently running on server 5.1.1 and client 13.6.7 and this bug is not yet fixed.
Any comment on it?
Thanks

Clock11 days

Hello,

Unfortunately, I am no longer able to reproduce this issue with RDM 13.6.7.0 and DPS 5.1.1.0.
Could you please send us a video of this behavior by using the Sharefile link that I just sent you in Private Message?

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock11 days

Hi james,
i have uploaded another video were i try to show what we believe it´s wrong. The tree won´t collapse in the same way all the time. It shows a different behaviour all the time.

Best Regards
Ricardo Marques on behalf of Tecnica TVI

Clock12 hrs