Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Password list - CTRL/SHIFT+CLICK for display credentials in new window

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello guys,

Firstly thank you for a great product you make. We are an MSP and because we have thousands of passwords we are a heavy password list users.

It would be handy for us to have an extension of password list.

Sometimes we work on session and we need to access multiple password sequently. Now we have to open password list (copy/view password) select the credentials and put them to the session. Than we have to open the password list again and do the same for other credentials. I know, it is not something critical but every click count for us smile.

It would be handy if there would be a posibility open password list (view/copy password) which wouldn't be a modal window. Than by clicking on entry in combination with SHIFT or CONTROL it would open/copy the credentials in new window (without closing the password list window).

What do you think about it?

Clock8 mths

Hi,
I think it could be an idea to always open it non modal. What do you think?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Yes, I agree. To have this windows always non modal would be fine for us. Do you think is it implementable? Than to add a possibility to CTRL+CLICK on every credential in password list to have it viewed/copied while the original window (with open password list) would stay open.

Clock8 mths

Yes this is something I will change soon.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Thank you smile.

Clock8 mths

Please always open it non modal. I have the same problem as @Haller Martin

Clock6 mths