Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

13.5.4.0 Stability

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Since upgrading to 13.5.4.0 I'm having stability issues, when I type exit to come out of an SSH session, there is a delay before the tab closes and sometimes this causes the application to crash entirely, I just lost a session when I was in the middle of installing something, which is rubbish!

What do you need from me to diagnose this? Happy to provide logs etc. I would look to downgrade if possible as the older version was much more stable, I'm being forced to use Putty right now upset

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

You encounter the same issue reported here
https://forum.devolutions.net/topic29450-rdm--crashing.aspx

Our engineering department is still investigating this issue. As of now, the workaround is to close the session by using the "X" in the tab instead of typing exit.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

imageHere is an image of it crashing, it's just done it again upset

Crash.png
Clock2 yrs

Ok thanks, ill try my best, we sometimes need the sessions to be actually closed rather than just disconnected..... so its not a great workaround. We can use putty for now if we need to properly exit.

Clock2 yrs

Please can you notify me when a fix is released, this is a painful bug for me.

Clock2 yrs