Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

OpenVPN "login windows title" shows ip/servername after OpenVPN GUI update (version v11.10.0.0)

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hey,

I updated my OpenVPN recently. I noticed afterwards the auto-login was not working from RDM. I noticed the login window title now contains the servername/ip (in my case always ip) instead of whatever if was before (fixed label).

Would it be possible to try to detect this automatically?

Clock8 mths

BTW: you can see the change in the source code of OpenVPN here:

https://github.com/OpenVPN/openvpn-gui/commit/e7fd11812f984323d65ecfec123b9b6e3d953431#diff-3899d64ec33f0e75e3e9a5dcaafd1a13

Clock8 mths

I will ask Hubert to check this.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Hello,

I've made a few changes to the OpenVPN add-on. It will now look for a window containing the name of the host(s) by default as well as the other checks that were already made.
You should be able to download version 2.5.4.0 of the add-on right now on our website to test this out.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Hubert Mireault wrote:

Hello,

I've made a few changes to the OpenVPN add-on. It will now look for a window containing the name of the host(s) by default as well as the other checks that were already made.
You should be able to download version 2.5.4.0 of the add-on right now on our website to test this out.

Regards,

I can confirm it works perfectly. Thanks!!

Clock8 mths