Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Open with Parameters - hotkeys and credential options

• Create an Issue

As seen in the attached screenshot, only a few of the selections under the the "Open with Parameters" have a hotkey, none of which include any of the options that open with specific credentials, or the Open in Console/Admin Mode option. I checked the hotkey settings, and none of the options that currently lack a hotkey are available set a hotkey on. I would like to see the ability to set hotkeys for all of these menu selections.

Additionally, the list of selections for opening a session with specific credentials is incomplete. There is only one option to open a session with the Select Credentials Entry dialog, which does not allow you to also select options such as forcing or bypassing Console/Admin Mode, and if you want to choose one of those forced modes, you have to manually type in your credentials. Please add options for forcing or bypassing Console/Admin Mode that also allow you to choose a credential entry from the Credential List dialog.

And since I'm on the topic, just one other small thing would be nice to see. The Credential List dialog that appears for selecting a credential entry to open a session with always defaults to the Credentials tab, but all my credentials are under the Private Vault tab, so it would be great if there was a way to set the Private Vault tab as the default view in this dialog.

OpenOptions.png
Clock9 mths

Hello Bradley,
I will enter a request for the hotkey. About the Credential List, I think that we should remember that last tab you've selected. What do you think?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths

Thank you! And yeah, remembering the last tab selected should work great, no real need for an explicit options setting for that that I can see.

Clock9 mths

Hello Bradley,

We have added a feature internally which remembers the last selected tab in your credential list prompt.

This should be implemented in the next beta of RDM.

We haven't had the time to work on the hotkey request yet but will keep you updated on the progress.

Regards,

Michaël Beaudin

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths

Thank you so much!

Clock9 mths