Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Set SSH Fingerprints manually

Hi,

is there an option to set SSH fingerprints manually for all users? Preferred as ed25519 Host-Key.
We want to ensure the authenticity of the SSH host, so the option "Auto accept SSH fingerprint" is not suitable.

If there is no possiblity to set SSH fingerprints so far, could you please record this as an enhancement request?

Thank you.

Clock8 mths

Hello,

I had a chat with our engineering department and your request has been added to our ToDo list.

Thank you for your post.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on Monday, October 8th, 2018.

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Hi Jeff,

are there any news on this request?
Do you have a timeframe, when this feature will be available?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Sebastian

Clock5 mths

Hello,

I would need to verify this with our engineering department and get back to you.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on Monday, October 8th, 2018.

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Hello,

I had a discussion with one of our engineer and your request is still on the to do list.

Regarding your request, we plan to save the public key inside the data source. Do you think this is a good idea?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

OFFICE CLOSURE!

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Hi Jeff,

I think it's i good idea to save the public key in the data source.
It should be available for all users.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Sebastian

Clock5 mths

Hi Jeff,

are there any news on this?
Can you say, when this feature will be available?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Sebastian

Clock2 mths

Hello,

I've sent an email to the engineer in charge of that feature request so that he can provide you a timeline on it's delivery, if possible.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

OFFICE CLOSURE!

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths