If I have credentials saved for an RDP connection, it logs me in when I connect. But if the session locks (my servers all timeout after 10-15 minutes and lock), I have to type my password to unlock (or cheat and close/reopen the connection :-)

Is there a way to resend the credentials and unlock an existing open, locked RDP session? I know LogMeIn sessions have the option to log in/unlock a session using the credentials you logged in with, but they obviously have the LogMeIn client software installed. Not sure if it's even possible with RDP.

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
As far as I know it's now possible, but I will keep an eye on it, if I see something, I will add this.

David Hervieux
Devolutions inc.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

dhervieux wrote:

Hi,
As far as I know it's now possible, but I will keep an eye on it, if I see something, I will add this.

David Hervieux
Devolutions inc.

Hi,
I'm very interested by this feature, any news?
Many thanks.

Clock7 yrs

You can always just close the connection and reopen it.

Clock7 yrs

Hi guys,
It's not perfect, but at least I could add a reconnect command.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Hey that sounds good enough for me...I find myself closing and reopening connections all the time actually, also with LogMeIn connections if I reboot, the webpage says "disconnected" but I have to close the tab and reopen again later. If LogMeIn could have a "reconnect" that would essentially reload the URL again like a fresh tab, and RDP have a reconnect option (on the tab's context menu perhaps?) that would be great! A keyboard shortcut would be nice too...

Clock7 yrs

dhervieux wrote:

Hi guys,
It's not perfect, but at least I could add a reconnect command.

Sounds good for me too!

Thanks

Clock7 yrs

In addition to a Reconnect on the context menu for the tab, could you make double-clicking the tab reconnect? At least for LogMeIn, not sure if it would be as useful for RDP--it may be. Just a thought.

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
I can do it on a double click, but I will have to ask a confirmation.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

As long as the default answer is "yes" so I can just hit Enter to reconnect after the double-click, I'm OK with that :-) Thanks!

Clock7 yrs

Hi David,

Hope all is well there. I'm so excited to have this feature in the next version!!!

Many thanks,

dhervieux wrote:

Hi,
I can do it on a double click, but I will have to ask a confirmation.

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
I can imagine it is already implemented but how I can use it? It would be really helpful.

Thanks

Clock2 yrs

You need to do a reconnect for that.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs