Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Bulk actions in Sub Sessions

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi all,

Not sure if this has been requested before, but could you guys please allow the bulk actions also be applicable to Sub sessions?
It's really dreadful to have to manually re-configure every individual sub session.

Other suggestions are also welcome.

Cheers!

Sjoerd

Clock10 mths

Hello,

We did recently change it so sub-connections are able to be changed via batch editing. This should be available in our latest beta version. smile

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock10 mths

Hi Hubert,

Just downloaded 13.0.17.0 and tried to change tabcoloring using bulk actions, but the change won't be picked up by the sub sessions.
Any ideas?

Cheers!

Sjoerd

Clock9 mths

Hello,

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. Could you tell me how you're going about changing the tab's color? And what datasource you're using.
The way I do it is select the entries (including subconnections), right click > edit > batch edit > general settings, and in there set the color like this:

2018 03 12 7 51 20

The setting is properly changed if I check the settings.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

2018-03-12_7-51-20.png
Clock9 mths

Hi Hubert,
That is what I am doing, however, I want to clear the color. Maybe clearing is not part of the bulk action?

Cheers!

Sjoerd

Clock9 mths

I tried again by clearing instead of setting a custom color, but it still works for me (checking Override, then pressing "clear" for the tab color and saving).

I'll ask our QA team to see if they can reproduce it, I must be missing something. If they have any further questions they'll let you know.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths

hello Sjoerd,

I am unable to reproduce the issue on 13.0.19.0. Maybe we are missing a certain setup to reproduce the issue..

Could you make a small video and send it to aroy@devolutions.net so I could investigate further?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Alexandre Roy

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths