Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

User groups and time schedules

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

Is it possible to make a function for user groups on a Online Database?
At this moment we have to assign every user separate rights, functions and security groups.
With usergroups this should be easier and less likely to make mistakes.

For security reason we would like to give different rights depending on time schedules (weekday, work hours, weekends).
It would be great if we can connect them to a usergroup.

Kind Regards,

Arjan

Clock12 mths

Hello,

Regarding the user rights, I'm not sure where you apply it? Most of the time the right can be given by the security group.

We have a time base access per entry available only the SQL server and Devolutions Server database.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

Clock12 mths

David Grandolfo wrote:

Hello,

Regarding the user rights, I'm not sure where you apply it? Most of the time the right can be given by the security group.

We have a time base access per entry available only the SQL server and Devolutions Server database.

Best regards,

Hello David,

We use the Security Groups to give users access to certain folders, but the privileges and permissions (add,edit,move,delete) have to be set per user.
I thought it would be more useful to make a group with the right privileges, permissions and security groups. and the just add a new user to a certain group.

About the time base access, we use the devolution online database, should I request the feature there?

Best regards,

Arjan

Clock12 mths

Hi,
No needs to create another request. I will add it to our todo list.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock12 mths