Forum / Devolutions Cloud - Support

View more details Online data source

Dear Support

i have buy an Online Data Source but i am really surprised that i cannot view details of connections.

I agree with the limitation of creation of new connections only from Windows client, but i need to view connection details to start a RDP session when i work from a client without remote desktop client installed (such as tablet or another pc).
This is essential for me : online means everywhere, not only where i have the client installed!

Thank you

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
Unfortunately for security reason it's not possible to view the session in a web page. This is feature that we might add eventually but I can't give you a time frame. If for any reason, this does not suit your need, send us an email and we will refund your the online data source.

Sorry about that.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Hello David
I am very disappointed about this missing functionality,
this was for me the main reason that persuaded me to the purchase of the license. I have read about the impossibility of creating new connections online, but for me it is essential to see the details of those already present.
For these reasons, I accept your proposal for the redemption and cancellation of my subscription to the service, waiting for future implementation.
Thnal you
Michele Maran

Clock6 yrs

No problem I understand. Send us an email at sales at devolutions.net with the transaction # from shareit

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs