Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Feature Request

OpenPGP Support

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi Devolutions,

I have been using www.gpg4win.org with a YubiKey to store my PGP Key.
My current configuration allows me to establish connections via Putty, using the PGP Certificate as a SSH Key for the connection.

It would be great if we could do something similar with RDM, as this configuration does not seem to work when using a "Putty" connection...
And if it was possible to setup a native SSH Connection, using the PGP Key from the Yubikey, within the RDM it would be much better...

Clock3 yrs

Do you have anything to configure in Putty to support this?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

There is a setting in GPG4Win that allows the PGP Key to be used for Putty support.

https://developers.yubico.com/PGP/SSH_authentication/Windows.html
Enable SSH authentication GPG4Win has support for SSH authentication built-in, which is compatible with the Pageant protocol used by PuTTY. By enabling this support GPG4Win can act as a drop-in replacement for Pageant.

Clock3 yrs

This is interesting. So what you're looking for is for the embedded terminal to use GPG4Win as if it were Pageant? If that's the case, you should be able to check the "Use SSH authentication agent" box in the entry's "advanced" tab:

2017+11+30+7+59+52

If this is not what you're trying to accomplish could you give us more information? Thank you.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

2017-11-30_7-59-52.png
Clock3 yrs