Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Possibility to integrade our CRM application to RDM

• Create an Issue

Dear,

We would like to have the possibility to create a link (url) to a folder in RDM.
I know that it's only possible to create a url for session but we have to send the user using our CRM application to the folder because our customers have several sessions possibility but not accessible for all users.
I already have contact with Jeff Dagenais and he ask me to do a official request because it's needed to implement RDM in our company.

Best regards
Yves

Clock2 yrs

Hello Yves,
I'm not sure to understand what you need. You just want RDM to select a folder and not open a session?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hello David,

We want the possibility to create a link (url) to a folder in RDM. In the printscreen you can see that we have a folder (named Exact) with several sessions in it.
We would like to have the possibility to create a Web URL that we can put in our CRM application.

I hope this information’s will be useful for you.

Best regards

Yves

Clock2 yrs

Hello David,

Have you had the opportunity to look to my answer, I'd like to know whether or not it is possible to integrate RDM with our CRM package.

Kind regards

Yves Bender

Clock12 mths

Hi,
This should be in RDM 13.0.5. The version 13.0.4 is now available but this is not included in it.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock12 mths

Hello,
I'm also interested in this.
Do you have now the possibility to create a web link to "customer" folder in RDM?
Thanks.

Clock8 mths

It's should be available already.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths