Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Web proxy in Group Properties

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi!

Would it be possible to implement a web proxy setting in the folder/group level that was possible to inherit in the web browser object?

Also,

Clock2 yrs

Hi,
I will add a feature request for that. We did something like that for the RDP Gateway.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Also,

Side question - Does the devolution proxy work as a webproxy also for all the RDM clients or just to run the PC based stuff that not present in native RDM client on other platforms?

/KAj

Clock2 yrs

It's not a web proxy. It's just used to relay some WMI call from the other platforms.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Any update on this... I have 40+ agencies I work with and to get to their ILO or Dracs I have to use different proxies based on the agency.

Clock11 mths

Unfortunately I don't think that we have the technology to do something like that for now.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock11 mths

Here is what I am looking to do, much like you did with the Remote Desktop Gateway, I would like to set a HTTP/HTTPS proxy on the folder level.

So if I had folders client A and Client B. I could set the HTTP Proxy to use for each Client.

This is what the OP asked for and was told they would add it the feature request.

Clock7 mths