Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Versioning support

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

A fantastic feature for RDM over DVLS will be versioning support on entries. At this moment exists password history but not versioning history so a mistake in a connection is fatal because you can't view and recover previous settings or data (for example in a document entry)

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

There's a feature called Entry History that allow you to compare the changes made to a session by selecting two rows. It's also possible to revert back the changes inside that same window.

This feature is accessible by right-clicking on the session -> View -> Entry History.
2017+09+27+08+02+35

Is this what you are looking for?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on June 24 and July 1st, 2019.

signaturesignature

2017-09-27_08-02-35.jpg
Clock2 yrs

Hello,

Yes. Exactly. I didn't know this option. As I can see this option is only enabled for admistrators. Right? If answer is yes a permission in roles section to allow users to see previous versions could be great smile

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

Indeed, this is reserved to the RDM administrator.

For your suggestion, I will transmit this to our engineering department.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on June 24 and July 1st, 2019.

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Thank you! wink

Clock2 yrs