Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Support

Issue loading web app following DVLS upgrade to 4.6.0

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

We carried out an update to the DVLS database on Friday, upgrade this from version 4.5 to 4.6. This completed fine with no apparent problems or warnings and things have been working fine in RDM following the update.

However we have now found that when the web app is loaded we receive the following attached errors.

I have checked all services on the DVLS server and these are all started ok. I have also tested accessing this site from other machines on the network and they all receive the same set of errors. I have also ran all the in-built diagnostics for DVLS and confirmed all components are preset on the server still, and showing as green (tick).

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Rich

DVLS_Webapp_Error1.JPG
DVLS_Webapp_Error2.JPG
DVLS_Webapp_ErrorText.txt
Clock3 yrs

HI Rich,

This problem is a Web Browser problem, you need to clear the local cache, could you follow that troubleshooting please.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi David,

Thanks for the quick response. I have just cleared my browser cache and the site loads fine now.

I did try and search the knowledge base and help articles for the error but was unable to find it myself, and looking at the article link you provided I would imagine its because the error in that troubleshooting article is part of an image and not written/text based so searching for that error did not find that article.

Could I suggest that the error text be added to that article along with the images of the error, as that may help others search and find this error in the future?

Thanks
Rich

Clock3 yrs

Hi Rich,

We will adjust the Help Topic, thanks for the suggestion.

Regards

David Grandolfo

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs