Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

A better / cleaner Feature request system (Reorganisation in sub forums to represent the status)

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi all,

I am new to the forum so hello in the round.
I don´t remember when I started using RDM but back then it was early in the beginning where David accepted feature request directly per mail and implemented them very quickly. One of many reasons that RDM is the tool of choice is the continuous development. Its a great team David forged over the years.

But let me now come to the point.

I have two feature request and was refered by Mark to the forum for doing feature request.
Because I don´t want to do double posts of requests I tried to get an overview of opened requests.

I was scared when I saw that there where 60 pages (1797 threads) without a distinction between "yes -we will implement", "already done", "rejected", "In dev" or whatever. It is impossible to overview all threads.

I´d like to suggest sub forums and a reorganisation of the threads in regard to the status.

Thank you and best regards,
Markus

Clock2 yrs

Hi,
We plan to eventually improve our feedback system. For now just post your feature requests in two different threads and I will give you the status. I don't mind to have duplicate. This just prove the interest.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hi David,

thx for the short notice.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Markus

Clock2 yrs