Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Add Okta and to 2-Factor Authentication

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Would like an SAML or WS-FED connection to RDM in order to integrate Okta

Clock3 yrs

Hi,
This is on our todo list. I can give you a timeframe but the SAML integration is definitively something we want to do.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Yes, can you please give me a time frame? Hopefully by Q4 of this year.

Thanks,
Don

Clock3 yrs

Sorry my mistake, I can't give you a time frame but I hope to have this for Q4 this year.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Any update on this? I am looking to utilize Okta for 2-Factor with Remote Desktop Manager. This would be greatly appreciated!

Clock8 mths

Any update? I'm interested in single sign-on with OKTA for our cloud devolutions account.

Clock5 mths

This is not in our short term plan but perhaps at the beginning of 2020.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Hi All

We are also looking to implement Okta, so would appreciate if this could be raised up the priority list.

regards
Ian

Clock3 mths

Hello,
This could only be possible with Devolutions Password Server. Is it something you use?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Are you saying Remote Desktop and or the Online Database will never support SSO with Okta?

Clock3 mths

Hello David

We don't use the Devolutions Password Server, looking at the featureset, it would appear we would need to consider the enterprise version which is probably too expensive to consider as we only have 10 users.

regards
Ian

Clock3 mths

Thank you for the information. I'm pretty sure that DPS will be required. We need a server to handle the token from Okta. I will check what could be done for the pricing when the feature will be available.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths