Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Android - Support

How power on PC with Intel AMT on android

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello

How i can power on my PC with Intel AMT technology using your android program?

I have found Intel AMT option in list, enter neccesery parameters. but all i can - connect to my pc when it is already work. I have no way to send power on command to my pc. I have no way to boot to BIOS.

What you can advice me?

Clock3 yrs

Hi Oleksandr,

Have you tried using the Wake on Lan command?

If not, you could give it a try by selecting the 3 dots next to your Intel AMT connection.
Then select Tools and Wake on Lan.

Please let us know if it works.

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

No, i can not start my pc by WOL. Maybe some problems with my PC, because no one other program works. But i can start my PC by using Intel AMT service . All works good and PC starts. So i need the same option in android, because i do not want to go to browser, open intel local server by IP address and port, choose appropriate section and then choose start PC. I need to push one button in my smartphone

Clock3 yrs

Hi,

Can you try with RDM Windows to see if it works?

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

what to try in RDM Windows? WOL feature? it does not work, i have tried (it is problem of my PC 99%). I need starting PC using Intel AMT options, not standart motherboards feature that have 99% of new PC.

Clock3 yrs

Hi Oleksandr,,

We have a PC version of Remote Desktop Manager which can be downloaded on our website.

https://remotedesktopmanager.com/#

Can you try the Intel AMT option from the Windows version of Remote Desktop Manager.

This will help us determine if the problem is only related to Android or if it is on all platforms.

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

This will help us determine if the problem is only related to Android or if it is on all platforms.
-------------------------------

1. Android version of your program does not have Intel AMT functionality (on, off, reboot). Desktop version have such functionalaity. If it is not true - please make screenshot on android program to prove that it has the same functionality as on screenshot one that i made from desktop version.

amt1.png
Clock3 yrs

2. I can not turn on, turn off my PC from your desktop version (screenshot 1 arrows in amt1.png).
I receive this mistake (amt2.png)

But option "connect to web interface" works fine! I can connect to webinterface and than turn on my pc (screenshot amt3.png)

Maybe i made some mistake in creation of connections? do not know

amt2.png
amt3.png
Clock3 yrs

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for the information. The On, Off options are not currently implemented on Android.

We will add it to our todo list and see if we can do something about it.

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

why i have error on desktop version? when i try "on off" directly from your software but not from webinterface? Where i made mistake in optionfs?

Clock3 yrs

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for the information. Our AMT developer will look into it.

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi Oleksandr,

Some features are not currently available on the Android platform (like On/Off).
They have been added to our Todo list. We will let you know as soon as they are available
(probably the October release).

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs