Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

[Request]: Start a specific template by Shortcut

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi there,

don't know if other people here are interested to have the ability to set a keyboard shortcut to run a specific template/ script/ macro directly for the marked client. I think this would be awesome, especially with clients created by AD Synchronizer.

Clock2 yrs

Could you give an example of script?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hi,

doesn't matter which scirpt. Would be great to be able to set a shortcut to custom or pre configured Scripts on a selected client.

For example if I mark a server (found by Crtl + F) and press my shortcut run the NetStat/ Services scirpts, which are pre defined. Or run my own scripts directly.

Also the ability to connect a custom template to a shortcut would be great, as we use the "windows remote assistant" to help our users. The AD Synchronizer only creates the RDP sessions for all AD Clients (because the support wrote me it's best practise to use templates instead of sub connections). Now I search a client by Crtl + F select it with the arrows and then have to right press it, click "run with parameters" -> Run with template -> Choose remote assistant template. It would be nice to only mark it, press my shortcut and directly run the template for the selected client.

Greets

Clock2 yrs

I will enter a feature request for that.

Thank you for the idea.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs