Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Macro/Script/Tools

TeamViewer contact list import

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi there,

I built a tool which is able to export all TeamViewer contact list connections (so called devices) including their groups inside teamviewer.

It was built to be able to import them into RemoteDesktopManager so it produces a RDM compatible csv file which can be imported using default csv importer.

If there are any errors or feature requests please feel free to create an issue at github because I am not monitoring this forum post.

Link: https://github.com/MyUncleSam/TeamviewerExporter
Releases: https://github.com/MyUncleSam/TeamviewerExporter/releases

Yours
Stefan

Image already added

Clock2 yrs

Wow,
That's really cool. Thank you

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

thx
if you plan to include it into the product - feel free to use my logic Cool
Image already added

Clock2 yrs

Just what I was looking for, thank you.

Clock2 yrs

Hi,

I was looking for a way to import TeamViewer data into RDM as well and was glad that I found your post, unfortunately I don't get the program to work. I entered the token into the config file, started the program and got the following error message:

Any idea why that might be?

Regards, JK

Clock2 yrs

It seems like the tool is unable to get the group list. I think this is an error because it has not the permission from the app. (Trying it without the group read permission is generating the same error message your wrote on my pc.)

Can you please check if your app has two settings?

• group management -> view groups
  • computers and contacts -> view only

The readme missed these information, so I the app permission details to the github project page.

Clock2 yrs

Stefan Ruepp wrote:

It seems like the tool is unable to get the group list. I think this is an error because it has not the permission from the app. (Trying it without the group read permission is generating the same error message your wrote on my pc.)

Can you please check if your app has two settings?

• group management -> view groups
  • computers and contacts -> view only

The readme missed these information, so I the app permission details to the github project page.

Thanks, that did the trick, I only allowed "Computers and Contacts" to be read.

Regards, JK

Clock2 yrs