Forum / Wayk Now - Bug Report

WaykNow issues with RDM Connections

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

We have set up a number of WaykNow connections through Remote Desktop Manager, and are experiencing a few issues:

• Keyboard input does not transmit when using "Undocked" mode. The mouse works, but the keyboard does not send input to the remote computer. When using embedded mode, the keyboard works, however if you undock the session, the keyboard does not work.
  • When starting a WaykNow session in External Mode, WaykNow will come up with an error "Wayk Now is already running", if a session has already been open and closed before. This occurs even if WaykNow isn't open, as there seems to be a hidden WaykNow process running after an External Mode session is closed. This would not be as big of an issue if we could use Undocked mode working with keyboard access

Please advise if there is a fix for these issues. Especially the Undocked Mode keyboard issue.

Thanks!

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

I have been able to reproduce the keyboard issue in undocked mode. A ticket has been opened for this.

For the other issue, I will verify with our engineering department.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi,

both of the issues have been fixed. The "undocked" mode issue will be fixed in the next release of RDM. The second one will be fixed in the next release of WaykNow.

Best regards,

Sébastien Aubin

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Thanks for the reply! Will this be the July/September roadmap version of WaykNow?

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

A new version of RDM should be release soon, but I cannot provide an exact date.

For WaykNow, a new version should be available next week and this version will contain the fix that you are waiting for.

Sorry for the delay.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

The 12.6.4.0 RDM update has fixed the keyboard issue in "undocked" mode! This really helps us a lot, thank you for your support on this issue.

-Nick

Clock3 yrs