Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

MacOS 10.13 Beta 3

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

When the latest beta was released my version of RDM stopped working. Is there a new version being released that would be compatible.

Error Message Attached.

RDM Error with MacOS 10.13 Beta 3.rtf
Clock3 yrs

Hi Adam,

Alas, we do not officially supports beta version of macOS. If using RDM Mac is a priority for you, I would suggest doing it on a non beta version of macOS.

We've already started working on support for RDM Mac on macOS 10.13 but it won't be available in the next release of RDM.

I'll try coming back to you when we've made progress.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

This was working until the latest beta. I am not sure if there is something that was changed in that beta that broke RDM

Clock3 yrs

Thank you for the info. That might prove useful.

For now, what I can see, there seem to be a problem with the framework we use. I've contacted the relevant people and they'll come back to me on this. Though, even when working around it, I still had a major UI glitch. Were you on the Ribbon mode or the Classic mode (in the Preferences: User Interface -> General -> User Interface)?

In the Ribbon mode, the title bar of the main window was gray instead of the expected blue.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

This works in the Beta 4 version of MacOS

Clock3 yrs

Good to hear.

I was aware the issue was a regression between the Beta 2 and 3. I was about to test it on the Beta 4, but you beat me to it.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs