Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

Unable to connect to Dropbox Data Source

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I just installed the latest version of Enterprise on a new Macbook. I'm able to validate the Dropbox connection and I have the connections.xml file in a subfolder in Dropbox, which I specify in the config. Whenever I open RDM, the data source shows Dropbox but it says "not connected" instead of giving me a list of folders and servers.

It works fine on a Windows computer.

Clock3 yrs

Hi,

I think this might have to do with the fact that previous version of RDM Mac were using an older version of the Dropbox API. We did update our implementation which should be available in the next release of RDM and I think it might fix your issue.

Just to be sure I will provide you with the dev version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/emzvog2yh5fb8mw/Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Mac.4.4.0.0.dmg?dl=0.

This is still going through QA right know and contains some known issues that will be fixed when the official version get release. I would like you to try it and tell me if your Dropbox data source works with this one.

Be aware that this version use the same version number (4.4.0.0) as will the official release, so if you continue using this one, you won't be notified when the next one gets out. Keep this in mind if you intend on using it for a prolonged period of time.

The official version should get release quite soon.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

This version worked. I had to remove the data source and add it again, then restart the program, but once I did that, I was able to get my list of servers. I'll keep an eye out for the new version. Thank you.

Clock3 yrs

Glad to hear it!

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs