Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Globally embedded rasphone book for Microsoft VPN

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

It would be nice to see the ability to have a globally embedded rasphone book. At the moment (v8.1.0.0), each session requires you to embed the same rasphone.pbk, making it less convenient, especially when some properties (such as when a host changes) have to be changed. It would be better manageable if a single rasphone.pbk can be used throughout a datasource, and that changes to this phonebook can be implemented (i.e. through exporting it back to disk).

Even if the global embedded rasphone.pbk is not possible, the second part of the request (exporting the embedded phonebook) would still greatly help managing connections.

Best regards,
Jelle Hillen

Clock6 yrs

I will verify what I can do for the global phonebook. I definitively see the feature and I just have to figure out a way to add this. For the export, absolutely!!!

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

In the meantime you could place your rasphone.pbk to a shared drive and use this instead of the embedded one.
It's how we work for more than two years!

Clock6 yrs

I would like the same feature, that would make the software complete.

I'm a little bit confused how you placed the rasphone.pbk on a shared drive, do you copy it every time?

Clock6 yrs

The global rasphone feature is already implemented in our internal build.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs