While RDM offers quite some functionality it misses certain reports:
* standard ISO/IEC 27001Compliance report.
* Show 'who' has access to 'what' resources and accounts.
* Password Inventory: Depicts ownership details of accounts and who all have access to them.
* Executive report: Provides a quick snapshot of all password access, activities and policy violations.
* Passwords modified in the period (for example last week).
* Failed user authentication attempts in the last month: login failures to the RDM application.
These reports are standard available Password Manager Pro. While I prefer RDM these reports will be an important requirement when selecting this type of software.
The first 2 in Bold are the most important reports. The ISI 27001 can be very handy for auditors.
Thank you for the post, it's really an interesting list. I will try to add all of it for RDM 13 and DVLS 5.0. Could you give me more details about the content of the standard ISO/IEC 27001Compliance report? For the second one, you can view the logs to get the information.
That would be wonderful if these reports will become available in RDM 13.
The 2nd report: you are right that you can view the logs who accessed what but what I need is a list per user which assets they can potentially view/use.
Regarding the ISO/IEC 27001 compliance report, I am not an auditor so my knowledge is limited on this matter.
The report gives the necessary information on clause A.9 of this standard. Specifically the sub-sections A.9.1, A.9.1.1, A.9.1.2, A.9.2, A.9.2.1, A.9.2.2, A.9.2.3, A.9.2.4, A.9.2.5, A.9.2.6, A.9.3, A.9.3.1, A.9.4, A.9.4.1, A.9.4.2 and A.9.4.3.
I will PM you with an example (only outline, without actual data).
Thank you for the feedback. I will do my best to include those reports.