Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Override Default Executable

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi Thanks For All Your Efforts On This Excellent Software!!!!

It is possible to have available on all Add-ons Installation Default Path the option to override default executable??

All this tools are located on usb pen drive. The option is available for some like firefox and putty but not for others that are portable like chrome, xshell, etc... These days all of this may have portable versions so would be great to override the defaults. Thanks in advance for your concerns on this matters.

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

you could specify the path selective for each application. Details can you find here: Installation Path

Did you mean such like this?

Regards,
Min

Clock2 yrs

I think that he means that some are not listed here. I will need a specific list of all applications you want. We can't do that for all at the same time. We need to start from a list if we want to test it.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

David Hervieux wrote:

I think that he means that some are not listed here. I will need a specific list of all applications you want. We can't do that for all at the same time. We need to start from a list if we want to test it.

Regards

These are some of the examples. Can we have the option on all?

Chrome.jpg
Filezilla.jpg
Firefox.jpg
xshell.jpg
Clock2 yrs

If we take putty as an example the override option is there and it work but the console can not open embedded.

putty.jpg
putty2.jpg
Clock2 yrs

I'm not sure we can do anything for Putty. We use an hack to embed it and it does not seem to work with this version. On the other hand, why use Putty exactly? You can use our native SSH/Telnet client since it's based on Putty. Let me know if you can't use it.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs