Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Support

Problem with AD Group Mapping in conjuction with Repositories

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi Erica,

I found an issue with mappings.

As already mentioned by email we have different UPNs and I have to manually create the Users in Netbios-Format.

Authentication and AD-Group-Mappings work fine, either with "Windows Authentication" activated in RDM-Client-Datasource-Config.

If you create a repository an map a user to get access to that repository, with "Windows Authentication" AD-Group-Mapping doesn't work anymore.
Manually authenticate by entering User-Credentials will work.

I don't know if its a Problem with DVLS or RDM-Client, but as it starts with creating an repositroy and mapping that user, i'll post it here.

best regards

Markus

Best Regards
Markus

======================

Clock3 yrs

Hello Markus,

We have been able to reproduce your issue and a ticket has been submitted to our engineering department.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

hi erica,

is there already an update for RDM or DVLS available that solves this issue?

Best Regards
Markus

======================

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

The issue has been fixed internally and the fix will be available in a future version of DVLS.

Incidentally, we cannot provide a timeline for its delivery.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi Erica,

the fix for this problem is essential for me to get approval for upgrade our production-system.

pls talk back to your colleagues to provide me a fixed version.

thx in advance

Best Regards
Markus

======================

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

If you are interested into it, we can surely send you a link to download an internal build of DVLS that includes the fix for this issue.
Please write an email at support@devolutions.net and I will send you the download link.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs