Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Subject:View attachments globally

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Would it be possible to view all attachments in RDM instead of clicking each folder or connection to see if the attachment is linked to that specific item unless this feature is part of the document management part of future RDM?

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
This is tricky because of the security and because of the performance issue that it could result. What we could do is a search feature. This request for us is like asking Microsoft to remove the folder browsing in Windows and have one huge folder. We need a way to organize and fetch them on demand.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Ok no problem, thanks for the quick response. It was my mistake in not placing the attachment on the top level folder. I had for some reason linked the attachment to the RDP connection to the office awhile ago before I organized it further and now the connection is in another folder etc. For now things like office phone listings, LAN topologies etc I'm placing them as attachments on top level folder istead of linking them to a single connection like the connection to the office terminal server etc.

Clock6 yrs

Would it be possible to add a paperclip "Attachment" icon on the same field on dashboard to show that the folder or remote session contains an attachment similar to what you already have on the dash to show that a session is set to open in embedded mode?

Clock6 yrs

This is already on my todo list.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

sweet thanks again David.

Clock6 yrs