Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

RDM Delete entry from txt file

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

It's possible to delete entry from list (txt file). Exemple I've 6500 entry in my datasource. I've delete 200 entry.

There's a way to delete them form a txt file. In the text file there's 200 entry that I want to delete.

I know it's possible with powershell but that could be great to do it maybe in the advanced search, like to be able to search 200 entry from the txt file then after delete in batch.

Regards

Clock2 yrs

You can batch select and delete entries through the GUI. Not sure how to do it through the cmd line or text.

Clock2 yrs

Yes but my point is the entry is eveywhere in my datasource not under the same folder, and they don't have a pattern name.

And I don't want to select 200 entry one by one over 70 folders

Clock2 yrs

I see, then no wouldn't know how to do it. I would be interested to know if there is a way to do this as well.

Clock2 yrs

Hi,
Unfortunately it's not possible. I will take a note and see what we can do. What do you have exactly in your txt file? Is it the host names?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hi,

yes the file contain only the hostname. The file came from our CMDB, all servers who are expired.

Or it's possible to do a search with mutiple hostname like, (computer1;computer2;server1;server2 etc...) see attachment. That way I can modify my txt file.

Regards

search.jpg
Clock2 yrs