Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Ability to select specific monitors to display/span the RDP sessions across

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I would like the ability to specify which monitors I want to span my RDP session across. For example, I have two external monitors plus my laptop, I would like the capability to display and span my RDP sessions on the two external monitors, but leave my laptop as the location machine. This may not be super helpful as an IT person, but as a consultant it would be pretty awesome that I could have my RDP on my externals, while doing documentation from my local machine.

Thank you!
Robert

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

Do you know if it's possible to achieve this with the native Microsoft RDP (mstc.exe)?

I am asking this because this is the technology that we use when a RDP session is launched in external mode.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on June 24 and July 1st, 2019.

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

yes it can, Click display and there is a check box for "use all my Monitors..."

I know this post is 2 years old but I too am looking for this feature. I would also like the ability to select "use 2 of my 3 Monitors"

monitors.png
Clock6 mths

Hello,

It's also possible to use all monitors in RDM, like in RDP.

To do so, you would need to change the settings inside your session to match the one below
2019+01+13+19+12+09

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on June 24 and July 1st, 2019.

signaturesignature

2019-01-13_19-12-09.png
Clock5 mths

I guess my feature request would add this to the "Per User" setting.

Clock6 mths