Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

rdm 4.3.0.0 / rdp / no tabs but white line top and below / app crash rdp settings

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

I just updated to the new version 4.3.0.0 and my rdp sessions (undocked, display resolution work space, without tabs) shows a white fat line above≤≤ and below the main rdp windows screen.

The app also crashed the moment I try to edit my settings of the rdp session (to write it down for this message :-)

Regards
Jochen

Clock3 yrs

Hi Jochen,

I'm reproducing the white bar issue, and I might have and idea why. I'll investigate and come back to you.

As for the crash, I'm unable to reproduce it. Is there any window displayed when the application crash? Does the app just quit?

If you're trying to create a new RDP session, does it also crash?

Could you export your session and send it to me via private message? Just remove any sensitive information from it (e.g, credentials).

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi again,

The first issue (with the white bar) is fixed. We previously had another issue where the opposite happened. The RDP view was to big and therefor there was always scroll bars with your exact setup. At the time it seemed to be the Tab bar and the title bar not being factored out. I'm unable to reproduce the scroll bar issue now after reverting to our previous way. So we'll keep it that way.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Xavier,

white bar => perfect.
crash => no, I can edit the settings after restart. The application was frozen.

Regards
Jochen

Clock3 yrs

Hi,

So, are you able to reproduce the hang when editing the session?

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs