Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Bug Report

Tab Dragging Position Wrong - Bug?

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

When dragging a tab to a new position, upon dropping, the tab lands three tabs to the left of where it was dropped. I'm on the latest version and have restarted the tool many times. Let me know if I can provide any additional information. Thanks!

Clock3 yrs

Hi,
Do you use the Free or the Enterprise version? This is just to reproduce the problem and it's not the expected behaviour.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Enterprise version. Thanks David.

Clock3 yrs

Thank you. I will assign it to our QA to check if they can reproduce it.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

What version of RDM are you currently using? I am unable to reproduce your issue on 12.4.8.0.

Could you provide us a small video on how to reproduce the issue ?

Also, which type of entry is it ?

Best regards,

Alexandre Roy

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Not sure if this update made it to the ticket through my email, so am copying again here:

I’m having a tough time doing a screen capture but while attempting this, I stumbled onto more interesting information: This issue is related to having hidden tabs. My first two tabs are hidden and I believe this is causing some tab index variable to be off by two. Try opening 10 or so tabs, hide the first one or two, and try moving another tab to a new location. It will show up one or two tabs to the left of where you drop it. Let me know if you still can’t reproduce that and I’ll just take a cell phone video instead. Thanks!

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

Great informations, we are able to reproduce the issue now smile

A ticket has been sent to the engineering team to fix the issue.

Thanks again for the report.

Best regards,

Alexandre Roy

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

We were able to reproduce the issue in a test application and we suspect that this behavior is caused by a third party we use. We contacted them and are waiting for an update on the subject.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Curious if there is an update on this topic? Thanks!

Clock3 yrs

I think the third party has fixed the problem but hasn't released the patch.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs