Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

iTerm Connection Setup - Not changing FONT settings

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,
I'm trying to change the FONT settings for the iTerm connection and it does not change from Monaco (12pt). I noticed that when I changed to "Source Code pro for Powerline" 11pt, it appears to save, but it doesn't show at the settings dialog (always Monaco (12pt)).
The iTerm session is always using the same font (Monaco) and not changing font or size.
Thx

Clock3 yrs

Hi,

I just tested and I'm not even able to change it so the Monaco (12pt) label changes. Is that your issue?

This must have somehow broken between releases.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

you are right. The text does not change and it also not changed in iTerm.
But somehow you must save, because when I open the dialog to select the font, it does show the last selected font and size.
And just to avoid misunderstanding, the issue is not only with the label, but also the selected font/size is not used in iTerm the way it is supposed to.

Clock3 yrs

I think it's the font panel (which is a Mac control) that remember the last selected font, not the session.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi,
Do you know when the next update will be released with this fix? Thx
BR,
Andre

Clock3 yrs

Hi,

I didn't have the time to investigate this yet, so I can tell you it won't be in the next release. This is not definitive, but I'll try to find a fix for this in the release after it.

I'll post here when a version with a fix is out.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi,

This has been fixed and it made it before the release of the next version. So you should find it in the version that will come out in the coming weeks.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs