Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

add thick box to allow run the command in SSH

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

Is it possible to add a tick box where you can allow or not to execute the command in the windows where you can run command after connection and before disconnection.

Any time you want only to connect to the PC and you don't need to run the commands.

Thanks

Regards

Olivier

Clock2 yrs

Hi,
I'm not sure to understand. Does it mean that you will have to edit the entry to untick the command?

About the forum problem, I've checked and I saw some issues with Microsoft Azure (our host provider) in the last twelve hours. It seems to be fixed now.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hello David,

yes i was a bit stressed to rewrite the subject:

Actually i have a lot connection in SSH, i don't want to add new one , so any time i used a existing connection and sometime inside i have commands who are automaticly run, but i wanted so maybe will be better if remote deskop mangaer ask do you want execute this command.

Its maybe more easy as add a thik box to enable or disable the running of this traces.

Regards.

Olivier

Clock2 yrs

Hi,
Indeed it would be much better. We could add an option to Execute automatically (default) or Confirm execution.

What do you think?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hello David,

Yes i think this will be a great thing, i don't like to have too much duplicate ssh windows.

And protect against false manipulation Big Grin

Regards

Olivier

Clock2 yrs

Thank you. I will enter a feature request for that.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs